Today I am 17 weeks pregnant with baby :) I couldn't agree more with everyone when they say that the 2nd trimester is so easy! I have felt great and do not have any real complaints.
How far along? 17 weeks and 2 days
How big is baby? The size of a sweet potato (how cute!?!) 5.5 in, 5 oz
Gender? There will be another post on this soon!! Stay tuned :)
Weight gain? I have not weighed myself since the last time I was at the doctor. I think my scale is off so I think I will just wait and weigh in at the doctors office to get be consistent.
Due Date? January 9th
Symptoms? Pretty much the same as last week... My feet hurt after a long day of standing on them and some other "stretching" pain.
Food cravings? I have been craving more salty foods this week. Can't get enought cheezits!
Movement? Still a few flutters... Hoping I will be able to tell in the next few weeks whether it's the baby or not :)
I like doing the weekly updates to keep up with what's going on in my pregnancy! I have some posts in the works, whenever I find more free time, about how we found out and the sex of baby Barrett :) Happy hump day!
No comments:
Post a Comment