Wednesday, July 27, 2011

16 Weeks!

So I am 16 weeks pregnant with Baby Barrett :) It's hard to belive that I am almost halfway there... This pregnancy is really going by fast!

How far along? 16 weeks and 2 days

How big is baby? the size of a turnip. 5 in and 5 ounces

Gender? We will find out in a few days!!

Weight gain? I have only gained 1 lb back of the 6 I lost in the first trimester... Honestly thought I had gained like 5 lbs cause I haven't been holding back that much, just eating when I'm hungry by only 1 lb so I'm happy!!

Due Date? January 9th

Symptoms? A little round ligament pain... Nothing too bad but it's defintely worse in the afternoons after I've been at work all day, on my feet. So I've been trying to put my feet up in the afternoons and take it easy.

Food cravings? I haven;t had any crazy cravings or anything. I will occasionally have a sweet tooth but that's about it!

Movement? Still a few flutters... Hoping I will be able to tell in the next few weeks whether it's the baby or not :)

I will do a bump picture soon!! I have yet to take one... Defintely starting to show a little more now!

No comments:

Post a Comment