Monday, August 17, 2009

Wedding Favors

So this has been a topic of discussion between me and my parents. I wanted to have wedding favors for people after they left the wedding. I have seen several cute ideas; cookies with our monogram, Krispy Kreme donuts in a 2 pack, candy bar, cinnamon rolls, pralines, jars of honey and jams, and other things. I couldn't think of anything that was original or different than what I have seen. I guess this has become a new trend because I have seen these at several weddings over the last year. I love the idea of the candy bar but just feel like so many people have done it recently and theres really not a good place to put one at the Yacht Club. My parents did not care, they said if I wanted to have favors then I should have them. But did make a good point that we have been paying for these people to eat and drink all night so should we give them something on the way out too???



So bloggy friends... let me know what you think. Wedding favors or not???






images from the knot.com

2 comments:

  1. I love all those ideas! Pralines are my favorite though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's strictly up to you. Your parents do make a really good point and to be honest I always forget to take my favor home at the end of a wedding...maybe it's alcohol induced but I'm not telling on myself! ;) Do what YOU want!

    ReplyDelete