A little question and answer I borrowed from a few of my blog friends... Here goes!
What are your middle names? mine- Lyle Andrew's- Brooks
How long have you been together? 5 1/2 years
How long did you know each other before you started dating? about 4 years or so
Who asked whom out? gosh i could never remember this! it was probably just a mutual thing?
How old are each of you? we are both 23 and only 2 weeks apart... I am older by 2 weeks
Whose siblings do/did you see the most? probably pretty equal... I do work with my sister so I see mine more than I see his brother but he sees them about the same
Do you have any children together? nope just a dog
What about pets? yes, our sweet adorable cuddly chocolate lab, Whaler
Did you go to the same school? same high school yes and to the same college for a year
Who is the smartest? i would have to say Andrew... but when it comes to English/grammar than me but he is good at Math and has always been better at school than me ♥
Who is more sensitive? definitely ME
Where do you eat out most as a couple? hmmm probably Mexican.. just depends on our mood
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Island
Who has the craziest exes? neither one of us do.. we are both still pretty close to all of our exes and hes friends with mine and vice versa
Who has the worst temper? just depends on the situation.. i tend to lose my cool more than he does
Who does the cooking? pretty even trade off. I probably do a little more than him but he cleans so I can't complain!
Who is more social? we are pretty much even here. I tend to like to stay home a little more than he does because he can go go go!
Who is the neat-freak? I am more of a neat freak but Andrew is right there with me!♥
Who is more stubborn? i think Andrew, he always has to have the last word :)
Who wakes up earlier? depends Andrew works out in the morning so he usually goes at like 6 but some days I have to be in early
Where was your first date? the only one I can remember was a couple days before I left for college he took me to the Chart House and it was the best date!
Who has the bigger family? probably me. I have 3 sisters. My dad is one of 5 and my mom is one of 4!
Do you get flowers often? not really but I would rather him not get them that often they are kind of a waste of money.
How do you spend the holidays? thankfully our family functions are always at different times so we spend them juggling time with my family and his. but i am thankful that both our parents live in the same town!
Who is more jealous? neither!!♥
How long did it take to get serious? well we were only 18 when we started dating so we didnt talk about marriage all that much but were pretty serious... we got really serious after dating about 2 years
Who eats more? I'm going to have to go with Andrew on this one! He snacks alot more :) But he's so skinny!
Who does/did the laundry? ME! I actually LIKE doing laundry... Weird, I know.
Who’s better with the computer? definitely me
Who drives when you are together? Andrew, but that doesn't mean that I sit there and enjoy it. Oh no, I complain the whole time about him going to slow or to fast, driving like a crazy person, or slowing down at green lights (WHAT?!?!)... Yes I like to tell him how to drive and several times he has pulled over and made me drive :) I am working on this.
Hi! I just stumbled across your blog today and it is so cute! Congratulations on your wedding planning! I read your blog about favors and just wanted to give you a quick idea....so many people grab a piece of candy from the candy bar, or take home a decorated cookie and it is SO cute, don't get me wrong. But it costs you money to do that and it doesn't serve a huge purpose other than to be cute. An idea I love, and one we actually did, is to donate the money you would have spent on favors to your favorite cause. In my case that was to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. My mom is a survivor and most, if not all of our guests knew that...Anyways, you can print out a note or have note cards printed to go at each place setting (or hang them out with your rose petals or sparklers or whatever you are using when you leave) that lets them know a donation was made on their behalf to the charity you choose. We had a lot of people say how much they enjoyed that and how special that was. And your charity wins too!! Best of luck and happy planning!!
ReplyDeletewhat a wonderful idea!!! thank you so much and I will definitely keep that in mind :)
ReplyDelete