So I know it has been almost a week and a half since my last post, but give me a break!! I am a Busy Bride afterall. This Thursday my dad and I are going to meet with the organist to finalize the music for the ceremony. And then on Friday my mom and I are going to finalize the flowers at Garden on the Square!! All this "finalizing" is getting me pretty excited about the upcoming wedding.
80 days and counting...
I can not wait and am so excited to marry Andrew. This month we have;
August 23rd Bridal shouwer hosted by friends of my MIL
August 28th Couples Shower hosted by friends
August 29th Shower hosted by my bridesmaids
So be expecting A LOT of posts for August as we are coming closer and closer to " I DO". Hope yall all have a fabulous week :)
Your August sounds busy and fun. Cheers. xo
ReplyDeleteYa'll are seriously too cute!
ReplyDelete