
We had such a blast at our first shower this weekend!! It turned out to be such a beautiful night after a little bit of rain scare, that actually cooled it off a bit. Andrew and I are so blessed to have so many friends who are so kind and considerate. I absolutely LOVED every single gift that we received and we were just down right spoiled by our friends :) Thank yall for everything and
A little note to the hosts (who included Sarah/Forbes, Posey/Jason, Chris/Liz, Molly, Grace, and Hobie) THANK YOU SO MUCH! We could not have asked for a better party and are so thankful for all of your hard work.
MY SISTERS: Posey, ME, Grace, and Molly
The girl hostess: Posey, Molly, Sarah, Grace, Liz.
With my sisters and all of our significant others.
Jason, Posey, Steven, Grace, Andrew, ME, Howie, and Molly.
Andrew and I with our flower girl, Lilly Gayle and ring bearer, Grady.






Looks like y'all had a blast! The shower looked precious. And, I have that dress you have on in strapless :) Love it!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time! I love all the summer dresses! I miss all the pre-wedding parties! Enjoy every minute of it!! Cause pretty soon you'll be an old married lady like me! =)
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and love your dress! Super cute!
ReplyDelete