Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Wedding Dress
One more post for the day... My dress came in today!! I am so excited and can't wait to go see it. I am going Saturday morning with my family to try it on. It is still going to be a surprise as to what my dress looks like. Only a few people have seen it/picture of it. And those are only those VERY few special people in my life who have seen it :) I asked Andrew the other night what kind of dress he could see me in, just to see what he would say, and his answer was "something strapless, not real fitted, with a train". Hmmmm... I wonder if he is right!?!? You will have to wait and see. I will give you a hint... Its a Spanish designer named, Manuel Mota. And it is from Bleu Belle Bridal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment