Friday, May 29, 2009

BUSY BUSY BUSY

Ok, so it has been a while since my last post... I'm sorry. There has not been much for me to blog about lately. Andrew's friend Parker got married last week and we had a BLAST at their wedding. I wish we could do it all over again! The weather is finally nice here, after 2 weeks of rain! And I can say that I am officially starting to enjoy my summer by laying out at the beach (Williamson) and the Yacht Club! It is a good start to what I think is going to be a great summer. Tonight there is a concert in Forsyth Park that we are going to listen to and tomorrow I am going to be in the sun, no matter where I go! And tomorrow night is our friends Andrew and Katie's engagement party. I am so excited for them... They are getting married March 20, 2010.
As far as wedding plans go, not much to report. The bridesmaids dresses came in this week and I absolutely love them! The color is just beautitful and I just can't wait to see them on everyone.
For the next month or so I have a list of things I am going to be working on:
  • Get the trolleys all figured out for the wedding day! I just need to sign the contract and make sure I have that all in order for the big day.
  • Andrew and I need to go start getting an idea for the groomsmen attire... I have a pretty good idea of what I want, I just hope he agrees with me :)
  • Get both of our wedding bands picked out and make sure I start putting aside for his so that I don't get hit with the big bill in the end!
  • Book our flights for the wedding... This isn't too hard. We have it all picked out but the prices keep getting lower and lower so we were just waiting on the "right" time. But no time like the present...
  • FIND SHOES! I know what I have in mind and this makes it ten times harder for me to find the right ones... I think I might just have to make a day trip to Charleston with my mom and try to find something there.
  • Finalize the menu for the Yacht Club... Again this is not a big deal just need to make the time for it.
  • Finalize the flowers for the church and the Yacht Club... not my favorite thing to do...
  • I have been so blessed to have so many people offer to do showers for me and I really must say that I am honored that so many people want to do something for me and Andrew so I need to get all the shower dates/guest lists figured out.

This seems like a REALLY long list... So we will see how much I actually get accomplished. My plan is to just work as hard as I can this month and hope to get almost everything done. Hopefully I will have a more exciting post soon... with pictures and stuff!! Happy Friday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment