Thursday, December 17, 2009

What will the New Year bring...


Every year I try to think of what the upcoming New Year will bring. I often wonder what kind of events will take place in the New Year. 2010 will be 2 years since I have been working at my job, 2 years since I bought my first house, and Andrew and I will celebrate our 1 year anniversary. We also have about 5 weddings before June, so I guess it is like the "year of weddings". But 2009 was a good year... A year that will always be etched in my mind. It was the year Andrew and I got married, so it is a year that will never get "lost" in our minds. It was one of the most exciting years I have had. Wedding planning, parties, and showers!! There are so many wonderful things that happened in this year that I am almost sad to see it go... But no worries I am sure 2010 will bring me much happiness :)
In 2010:
- I will become an Aunt again!!! My niece is due on April 16th
- My baby sister will be going to college, to the same place I went for a short time, Ole Miss!! Hotty Toddy!!!
- I get to see 2 of my best friends get married.
- My parents will finally have an "empty" house... After 29 years of being wonderful parents, they deserve it!
- Andrew and I will hopefully be going on a cruise with all of our wonderful friends.
- And I am sure I will see some more of my besties getting engaged :)

So all in all I think 2010 will be a wonderful year... I just hate to say goodbye to another year! (It just means I am getting older and older!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment