Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is it really over!?!?!

I can not believe how fast Christmas came and went... We really did have a wonderful Christmas!! It was our first Chrsitmas being married and our 5th Christmas together as a couple. Having both of our families in town is such a blessing, especially during the holidays. It gets pretty hectic driving all around town trying to see everyone but I just keep reminding myself that this is OUR family and we are so blessed to have them near us. Christmas Eve we go to church with my family and then dinner at Andrew's parents house. This year was a little different on Christmas morning becuase we normally just do our own thing, but this year A came to my family's house for the morning and we opened presents and had breakfast (in our pj's) and then headed to his rents to do it all over again. We ate a late lunch with them and then headed back over to my parents (are you getting tired yet!?!? trust me I was EXHAUSTED!) Mind you it is a 20 minute drive from my parents to his... So you get the idea! My sister took pictures but I have not seen them yet, so when I do I will post them. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas! I am looking forward to a Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment