Monday, October 5, 2009

What's New...



















***Getting marriage license!!!


Alright I know it has been a while since my last post but we have been BUSY!!


So Friday Andrew and I went and got our marriage license which was very weird... not because we were getting our MARRIAGE LICENSE but because of the people in there. GOODNESS!!! I kept telling Andrew (after watching 2 people get married while filling out our paperwork) that it shouldn't be THAT easy to get married. Needless to say it was interesting...




Then Friday night our friends Andrew/Katie and Mandy/Neal hosted a dinner party for us. The food was delicious as was the company! And it was so sweet of them to do something for us that was low key and laid back :)

So then Saturday we got up late and went to the grocery to make dips and stuff for the UGA game (which was terrible by the way don't EVEN get me started...) and watched football and went to bed early.



Sunday we got up and went to church, fully rested which was a nice feeling. Then went to lunch with my sister and then I finally got Andrew to make the built in shelves for my closet (I'll post a picture tomorrow) and then we went to picnic in the park. It was in Forsyth Park and the had a tribute to Johnny Mercer with like jazz and all that. It was so fun!!

Anyways its nasty here in Savannah today so hopefully I can make it through this Monday....



19 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment