Friday, September 25, 2009

Bachelorette and Fun Game

So this weekend is me and Andrew's Bachelorette/Bachelor weekend. I am so excited I can't stand it!!! The boys are going to an island that's about 45 minutes away in South Caroline called Dafauskie. They're gonna play golf, hang out on the beach, and ride golf carts. You can only get to the island by boat and cars are limited to golf carts is one of the only ways to get around. It only has like 2 restaurants but they're gonna have a blast!!

So enough about the men :) Tonight my sisters are hosting my Lingerie Shower and its a Mexican theme (fitting since we will have a Mexican honeymoon!). We are having margaritas and Moe's catering and then we are going out :) Tomorrow we are gonna go downtown to shop and eat lunch and then check in to the Hyatt on River Street. We have a 2 bedroom suite and we're gonna get ready and hang out then head to Jazz'd for dinner (a yummy tapas place that's so fun). And then head out again for a night on the town :)

I will have plenty of pics to post after the weekend... So onto the little game I saw on another blog:

One Letter at a Time...

A - Age: 23... I'll be 24 in a month and a half

B - Bed Size: Queen.And I have no desire for a King.. I love my comfy cozy bed :)

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathrooms

D - Dog's Name: Whaler

E - Essential start your day item: HAVE to brush my teeth first thing in the AM.

F - Favorite Color: Green... There are so many different shades and its so pretty :)

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Platinum!!! But I love gold too for bangles and necklaces... I prefer to mix silver and gold together

H - Height: 5'8"

I - Instruments you play: NONE!

J - Job Title: Orthopedic Sales Representative

K - Kid(s): Definitely! Not in any rush though...

L - Living Arrangements: Andrew and I own a 3bedroom/2 bath house and its so quaint and cozy!

M - Mom's Name: Emmy

N - Nickname(s): Jules

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Stomach bug on Thanksgiving when I was like 4.

P - Pet Peeve: Biting your nails and not cleaning up after yourself!

Q - Quote from a movie: "when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody... you want the rest of your life to start right now" -when harry met sally

R - Right or Left Handed: Right

S - Siblings: 3 sisters, a brother-in-law, and a soon to be brother-in-law

T - Time you wake up: it all depends on the day. 6:45 most days but for early surgeries 5:45

U - Underwear: Hanky Panky low rise... my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!

V - Vegetable you dislike: I pretty much like any veggies, but if I had to pick then cauliflower?

W - Ways you run late: Whaler/Andrew/Searching for something to eat for breakfast

X - X-rays you've had: I don't think any besides one of my teeth??

Y - Yummy food you make: Everything I make is yummy :) Andrew really likes my spaghetti and chicken pesto pasta. I love my homemade chocolate chip cookies.

Z - Zoo Favorite: Elephants and Tigers.

No comments:

Post a Comment