Tuesday, April 5, 2011

7 years

Andrew and I have been together for 7 years... That's 7 years of no breakups and no "breaks". I can't imagine what my life would be with out him. He is my everything and has made me who I am today.


We have been through 4 years of college together... Our freshman year we were 7 hours apart from eachother and our senior year we were 4 hours apart.


We've been together through our friends weddings, our nieces births, and the birth of our friends children.


Andrew has been with me as I lost both of my grandmothers a year apart from eachother.. We were there for eachother when we lost our best friend Michael in college.


So much has happened in 7 years and I could not imagine having a better partner stand by my side through all of it.


I am so lucky to spend the rest of my life with my best friend and husband. I can not wait to see what the rest of our life will bring...


Thank you for always being there for me... Through whatever life has thrown at me. You are my rock


"I found the one my heart loves."
~ Song of Solomon 3:4

1 comment: