Tuesday, March 30, 2010

UPDATE!

I have been so MIA lately! Sorry, but I promise there is a reason. It is called WORK! It has been so busy here and with very little free time means I do not have a lot of blogging time! So lets recap:
Last weekend we had a wedding... So much fun and beautiful!

- At the rehearsal dinner with the bride

_Lindsae, ME, Katie (the bride), Grace (sister), and Mandy

-Me and the hubs! (P.S. I got a spray tan for the wedding and I LOVED it! I love how tan I look in all these pics.)

-Me and Andrew at the wedding.

-Groomsmen w/ the groom... Steven, Andrew, Andrew M (groom), and Parker

So last week was a recovery week for Andrew and I. We tried to take it easy as much as possible. We went to a concert Thursday night, WILCO was playing for the Savannah Music Festival. Friday night we went to a wine tasting and tapas at the Yacht Club. And then Saturday night we went to dinner with some friends. We were home early both nights, SUCH A BLESSING!
Sunday night I found out my sister was being checked into the hospital and being INDUCED! So I am an aunt, again!
Stella Scott Helton
Born March 29,1010. 2:15 PM
7 pounds 19 inches.... Perfect baby girl!



-Andrew with our new tiny niece :)

-Me and Stella


So that right there is my life update! I have kept up with all of your lives over the last couple weeks and I know yall have just been D-Y-I-N-G to know what I have been up to :) Have a fabulous day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment