Monday, March 1, 2010

Random

We had a fabulous weekend in Jacksonville... More to come once I get all the pictures updated and I will do a recap. We really just stayed at the house we rented for the weekend with 6 other couples and had so much fun! Anyways I will get back to that.

I know its only Monday, BUT I am already looking forward to the weekend :) Why you ask!?!? Well because.... WE ARE DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND HAVE NO PLANS! I am so excited to just enjoy a weekend with my husband. We have been going so much lately and out of town a lot I will enjoy sitting around. I do have a shower on Sunday but other than that there is nothing to do!

We are making plans, weather permitting, to take the boat out for lunch on Saturday. I know it will be cold, but we are dying to get out on the water after this freezing winter we have had! So hopefully we can make it :)

-This was us last summer out on the water... If we go Saturday, I will be wearing A LOT more layers than I am in this picture.

Also- I have gotten a few pictures back from the "Behind the Veil" fashion show I was in last Sunday. Like I said, it was so much fun to be able to wear my dress again... probably for the last time! Ha. The show was held at the Jepson Center which is a really cool local museum. The runway was on the 3rd floor and it was outside and inside.

-Coming back down the runway, Andrew was sitting front and center :)



-Grace, my little sis modeling the BM dresses, and Me.

1 comment: