Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!!

This year for NYE we decided to avoid the downtown scene and went to an oyster roast at a friends house. Every year that we go downtown we end up waiting for what seems like hours to get in somewhere and then its so crowded! So we decided a "house party" was a much better idea for this year. There were like 5 couples, so each girl brought an appetizer and the guys pitched in for the oysters. It was so much fun! We ended up not getting home until almost 4 AM!!!!! (I was EXHAUSTED!) But we took a taxi and ended up having to wait a while for the taxi to get there. The next day we were lazy and sat around and watched movies... Then went to my parents house for the traditional black-eyed peas and greens. (I ate LOTS of greens!) And went home and ended up just watching MORE movies. All in all it was a good NYE, and I look forward to what 2010 will bring to my husband and I. Now some pics!


(My husband and I)


(Kisses for Ange from my sissy Grace and me)


(I love this girl! My BFF Mandy... She is getting married in May. Can't wait!)


(All the boys trying to look tough...From L to R... Rand, Andrew, Neal, Jackson, and Steven)


(All the girls. From L to R...Jenn, Christine, ME, Grace, Mandy and Hannah)

No comments:

Post a Comment