Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Gifts...

I LOVE buying presents... Its is so much fun to search for that perfect gift for someone. Andrew and I are just doing stocking stuffers for each other since we have so many other people to buy for! Its always fun to find stuff for him that will fit into his stocking. So this year I got him:



**These are great if you know someone who is an oyster lover. They are hand made in Georgia. I will report back and let you know how he likes it :)
www.georgiaoysterknife.com

I will also get him socks, boxers, that kind of stuff. And I always get him axe, candy, and a gift card to somewhere. Any other ideas???

We are giving my parents and and my in-laws wedding pictures. And my sisters and I are all spliting stuff for each other off the Tory Burch website. I'm still working on other gifts... I will let you know how that goes!

Hope you all are enjoying the Christmas Season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment