Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Catch Up!

Well I hope ya'll have been enjoying your summer as much as I have! It has been
H-O-T here!! But we have thoroughly enjoyed the pool, the beach, and the AC :) Where has the time gone?? Can you believe it is already the end of July!?!

We enjoyed our 4th of July and pretty much had a low key weekend!


And because I wanted to make you read all the other catching up news... I am saving the best for last! Andrew and I are so happy to announce we are expecting our first baby January 9th!!
"we prayed for this child and the Lord has granted us what we asked of Him."
1 Samuel 1:27


Baby Stats-

How far along? 15 weeks 2 days

How big is baby? the size of an avocado. 4 to 5 inches and 3 to 5 ounces

Gender? We will find out in a few days!!

Weight gain? As of my last appt I had lost weight but I have an appt today and I would guess I have gained weight because my appetite is back :)

Due Date? January 9th

Symptoms? Just some pain from my stretching... Nothing too bad!

Food cravings? I pretty much eat whole wheat pasta all the time! Haha. Still not that into any kind of meat so I have been opting for black beans or something to get some protein.

Movement? Maybe a few flutters here and there but don't quite know if its the baby or just stomach rumblings :)

I'll be back to do a post on how we found out and everything soon!! Just wanted to get the message out. LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment