Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Resolutions


I don't normally make New Years resolutions... Because I think you shouldn't just wait for the "NY" to decide what you want to "better" in life. But since I came up with a few things I wanted to work on this year I thought I would share them with everyone as to hold myself accountable:

1. DECLUTTER. Andrew and I have been working on getting rid of all the stuff we have accumulated in our house and simplifying. I just realize there is no need for the amount of stuff we have and we would feel so much better to rid ourselves of it.

2. LOSE WEIGHT AND BE HEALTHY. Isn't this EVERYONES NY resolution!?!? Mine should be more to stay on the path I have been on for the last couple months. Of course there are times when I am going to stray but I have done so good lately and I just want to encourage myself to stay that way.

3. BE A SUPPORTIVE WIFE. Andrew has been so busy with work and studying for certain licenses that I know I just need to be there for him when he needs to vent and support him in whatever decisions he makes.

4. BE CONTENT. I am so happy with my life and I strive to just fine contentment and not worry about "what's next".

So there it is... Happy New Year ya'll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment