Friday, August 27, 2010

L.I.F.E.


This is my life this week...

* Wake up Monday morning 5:45, headache and what feels like sinuses... Be at work at 6:30 and get off at 4:30.

* Tuesday wake up 6:00 feeling like death... Go to work for 4 hours. Go to eye doctor because my eye is swollen and red. Find out I have a blocked tear duct that got infected (!?!?!?!?!) told I can not wear my contacts/eye makeup. Go home. Go to sleep after heavily medicating myself. Wake up. Eat dinner alone because my husband goes to Ruth's Chris for "work dinner". Tell me how this is fair!?!?! Wife is at home dying and husband meanwhile is enjoying filet mignon!?!

*Wednesday... Be at work at 6:30 again... Notice the other eye is red and swollen. Could it be!?!?! I now have TWO infected eyes. Nice. Dinner with the in laws. At least I didn't have to cook!

*Thursday. Work at 6:30 (see a pattern!?!? this is my every day life.) Best part of the day: Found out that 2 of our dear best friends are having a BABY GIRL! We celebrate with all of our friends.

*Friday... I think I am probably the happiest person in the world because it is Friday!!!!!!!!! After this week, I think I deserve it :)

Tomorrow we are going to Athens, GA for a besties engagement party. She is from Athens but lives in Asheville, NC now so I have not seen her in 9 months! Since my wedding, so I couldn't be more excited to see her :) Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment