Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The goods


-I ordered this pillow in the natural color with a brown "B" on it. It is an outdoor pillow so I just ordered one to see what it was like first and see if it could work inside. I'll let you know how I like it!


-I need a couple more throw pillows for my bed and guest bedrooms and these were just so cute! I couldn't resist. From Pottery Barn

-I ordered these yesterday from Tory Burch. I love a good cute flip flop and I am really liking one with a wedge. I'll do a recap on them when I get them and let you know how I like them.

I also got a cute dress from Francesca's, but I couldn't find a picture of it so I will take one when I wear it! Hope you have a fabulous day! I will be sure to do a recap of my finds when I get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment