
To break out all the green!!!
For those of you who aren't from around here, St.Patrick's Day in Savannah is a BIG deal. I'm talking stores close down, people refuse to work, everyone just wants to drink the green beer and have a good ole time! I work in the medical field, and its such a big deal that most of our doctors won't even operate on St. Patty's. It pretty much starts at the beginning of March with all kinds of events. This weekend is St.Patty's parade on Tybee Island, GA. Hopefully, if Andrew doesn't have to work, we will be there! Then next Wednesday, the 17th, is the parade. We start out at 8:00 with breakfast at a friends family restaurant and then we always head to the same square, Calhoun, where our friends and family set up.
However.... I don't know WHAT we will be doing this year if the weather looks like this:
HIGH of 64....... with a 60% chance of rain. PLEASE NO RAIN!
-A picture of my hubby and me... St. Patrick's Day 2 years ago... Sadly, we did not get one single pic together last year! I will make up for it this year though :)
I've heard St. Patrick's Day is awesome down there... so jealous!! Can't wait to see pics!
ReplyDelete