Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine's Day



Andrew and I have always "celebrated" Valentine's Day, even though we both think its a hallmark holiday! We have always just used it as an excuse to have a date night or to get each other something small. This year we aren't doing presents, we don't have dinner plans, and are pretty busy the entire weekend! My brother-in-law is a basketball coach at a local high school and they have a big game Friday night so we are doing that and then Saturday night we have a wedding shower. Sunday nights we always do family dinner with my family, so it doesn't leave us very much time. I really do not mind... I don't wanna go out to a fancy expensive restaurant with a million other couples. So I think our plan is to go see the new movie, Valentine's Day, on Saturday afternoon.
What are yall's Valentines plans? Or do you choose not to celebrate it?

1 comment:

  1. I'm feeling the same way about Vday this year....we're gonna cook dinner together at home and have a low key celebration. Kind of a waste to spend over $100 on dinner these days!

    ReplyDelete