Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Total Tuesday Randomness

1. The Bachelor- I'm really ready for this season to be over... Its kind of cheesy and lame. I like Ali a lot, I think she needs to quit being so caddy and just be herself! Tenley is really sweet but sometimes gets on my nerves, I mean no one can ever be THAT SWEET ALL THE TIME! Vienna... I. CAN'T. STAND. HER. Enough said. Gia is alright to me she just gets on my nerves cause she acts all babyish all the time. Corrie, take or leave, she was a nice girl and all but she and Jake DID NOT have a connection whatsoever. Of course, I can not wait until next week because they made it look so intense, but I'm sure it will be just as cheesy.

2. It is POURING down rain here... There is nothing worse than having to go to work in the pitch black dark rain. I hope it clears up soon.

3. I can not go to CVS or Walgreens anymore... Or at least until Valentine's Day and Easter are over... I'm a sucker for the candy this time of year.





-WOW! That's a lot of candy :)

4. I am not sure who out of my "real life" still reads this blog... I am having a hard time with some of my friendships right now. I am reevaluating a lot and wondering why people act they way they do?

5. I am throwing a baby shower for my older sister, Posey, on Sunday. Its at 2:00 and I am kind of stuck on what to have? So far I am going to have a whole arrangement of desserts and goodies then was thinking tomato sandwiches, chicken salad, and who knows!

6. I realize more and more everyday how lucky I am to have Andrew in my life. He keeps me grounded and makes me realize whats really important. No matter what I am going through, he is my best friend and it makes me feel so much better knowing that he is there for me now and forever.

7. I can not wait to meet my new niece, Stella, in April. I wonder who she is going to be like, what she is going to act like, and what her big sister is going to think of her.

8. I am coming up on my 1 year bloggiversary! I can not believe it has been one year! That's just crazy to me.

OK that's all for today! Have a wonderful day :)

2 comments:

  1. 1. I didn't even watch the Bachelor this season because it seemed like it would be terrible!!!

    2. I went back yesterday. UGGGGGGH. CVS will be the death of me :)

    3. I am still stalking you in the blog world. love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo girl! Thanks for the heads up about CVS, def staying away from there! And yes, I too still blog stalk you. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete