
-The best accessory a girl can have... A FABULOUS purse.

-I know I have expressed my love about these before... But they are the best! They make any plain old outfit look fabulous!

-PASHMINAS! I am so over all of my clothes, but am living on a budget now! (thanks to the hubs). A great colored pashmina spices up any outfit!

-Hands down the best lip stuff out there! Its kind of pricey, so I only use it at night so my lips can soak it all in. It has a pinkish tint to it once it is applied. In town, you can find it at GLOW.

-My face has not been in the best shape lately. I normally have really good skin, but have been stressed lately and it definitely shows on my face! Thank goodness for good make-up that makes your face flawless!

-The only thing I wash my face with. And it keeps my dry skin in check!

-If you don't use it, then you need to start! One of my all time favorite hair products! It gives my hair all the shine it needs.

-I put this leave in conditioner in my hair after I wash it and it seriously is the best thing ever! I have such dry hair and this truly does help. I don't wash my hair every day, trust me it doesn't need it, and this helps!

-And last but not least... I know I'll catch some grief for this one... I can't live without my best friend, the love of my life... My husband!
gag on the last one.
ReplyDeleteKIDDING. love him, I don't know what I would do with out him either?!?! no one to cook my low country, no one to call funny names... :)
Haha so true! I guess we can all be thankful for him... He does put up with a lot! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm right there with you on the BM! I tried to switch it up and 3 failed attempts later I'm strictly a BM girl! LOVE that stuff!
ReplyDelete