
(I thought this was HILARIOUS!!!)
Totally stole this off another blog... but loved it! Here goes:
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? - I prefer to wrap but inevitably run out of time and opt for the gift bag approach.
2. Real tree or artificial? - REAL TREE... Nothing beats the smell of a real Christmas tree in your house, and driving to get the tree and picking out the perfect one has always been a family tradition... And now Andrew and I do the same thing.
3. When do you put up the tree? - The week after Thanksgiving.
4. Do you like eggnog? - No. Everyone in my family does, I just can't stand the taste of it!!
5. Favorite gift received as a child? - I have no idea!! I guess maybe it would be the years we went out west to go skiing as a Christmas gift? That was always so much fun!!
6. Do you have a nativity scene? - Yes, I have a precious moments one that I have had since I was a little girl.
7. Hardest person to buy for? - My dad. He is the kind of man who will just go buy whatever he wants so he has EVERYTHING and its impossible to find him anything.
8. Easiest person to buy for? - My neice or my brother-in-law... They both get so excited to open gifts!
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? - Definitely mail... I get so excited in the afternoons when I check the mail to see if I have gotten any Christmas cards!
10. Favorite Christmas movie? - National Lampoon's A Christmas Vacation, Frosty the Snowman, and Its a Wonderful life.
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? - I start at the beginning of the month and usually I am not done until Christmas Eve :) Always searching FOR THE PERFECT GIFT!
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? - We eat Cinnabon cinnamon rolls and breakfast casserole after opening presents... YUM!!
13. Clear lights or colored lights on the tree? - Clear... They're so classic!
14. Favorite Christmas song? - Anything off the Amy Grant Christmas CD!! And I love when singers redo Christmas Hymns.
15. Travel or stay home at Christmas? - Stay at home.
16. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? - Probably not :)
17. Angel on tree top or star? - We have a star but my parents have always done an Angel.. I like both just haven't found an Angel I really like for myself.
18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? - Christmas morning!! My parents still set up like Santa came and we all run in the room and find our "chairs" of presents.
19. The most annoying thing about this time of year? - The traffic!! Ugh its terrible... Don't people have to work or do they just go to the mall all day long???
20. What I love most about Christmas - Decorating, buying gifts for loved ones, Christmas music, Christmas Eve survice at our church, and spending time with the people that mean the most to me :)
I'm new to your blog and love it! :) I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete