Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Monday



Patiently awaiting the arrival of these guys.... Should be here by the end of the week, sigh!

Anyways last night Andrew's family hosted a super fun oyster roast for us and we had so much fun. Thank you so much for all your hard work it was a beautiful night!

This week is my last week at work before the BIG day so I have a lot to do. I am fortunate to have the week of my wedding off and the week after off too :) I have told them I am more than willing to come in next week if they need help with anything, but its nice to have some time off.

On our to do list is still do the out-of-town guest bags and finish up with the programs. I have a final dress fitting this Saturday and a trial run for my hair on Friday. So everything is really coming together. This weekend my parents friends are hosting a party for us at a really fun restaurant called EOS and its going to be wine and hors d'oeuvre.

Andrew and I are getting really excited and are so thankful for everyone in our lives who have made us who we are today. I can not wait to marry him and live happily ever after :)

12 days to go...

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! Love the Revas! Sounds like you are going to have the most amazing rest-of-October EVER!

    ReplyDelete