I knew I wanted something simple and elegant for my wedding invitations. I have always loved the people who are so creative with their wedding invites and make them so modern, but that is not me folks. Everything about our wedding is so traditional that I didn't want to branch out too far with the invites. I LOVE my invitations... The gold edges, the rounded corners, the beautiful ecru color, and the sturdiness of the paper. William Arthur did a fabulous job on my invitations and they couldn't be better in my opinion. So without further adieu:
(Note these are not actually mine, they are off William Arthur website. A real pic of mine will be coming soon.)
Mine do not have the blue bow or the monogram on the top.
Still no monogram on the top but they do have a little design thing on the top.


Those are gorgeous! I love the little hint of color!
ReplyDelete