Bride & Groom's12 Month Wedding Countdown Checklist
1 - 2 Months Before
Have your first bridal gown fitting. Remember to bring stockings, shoes, the appropriate bra, hair accessories, jewelry, a camera, and your mom or best friend.
I have had my first fitting and my second one is on September 19th. This fitting we will try on the dress for the changes that were made from the first fitting and begin working on the bustle.
Finalize ceremony readings and songs, and review with performers.
I am still working on the music for the ceremony... Just about done and I will do a post later on this. We have no readings at the ceremony. And I only have one more thing to review with the band.
Order liquor/beverages not handled by caterer.
The Yacht Club handles all of this... thank goodness!!!!!!!!
Meet with your officiant to finalize the ceremony, including attendant formations.
This is all done minus the attendant formations that will be decided at the rehearsal.
Begin writing your vows if applicable.
Thank goodness we do not have to worry about this!
Begin writing thank-you notes for bridal showers and early wedding gifts, and update your registry at the same time.
We are up-to-date on all of our thank-you notes so far... I wanted to have all the ones done from the showers before the wedding presents come in.
Research where to get your marriage license.
Need to be working on this one......
Prepare a photo and video shot list, naming important family members and guests.
Same here.......
Schedule the bridesmaids’ luncheon and buy attendant gifts if you haven’t already.
Done for the most part... We know location for luncheon and I have the gifts ordered.
Begin whitening your teeth for your wedding day.
I have already started :) My dentist gave me this as a wedding present. I got trays made and the whitening stuff, for free!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment