- Finalize the ceremony details {DONE, YES!!!}
- Make sure you're comfortable with your wedding vows {Pretty generic here, not writing our own so I'm sure we will be fine}
- Get details on how to obtain a marriage license in your area. {Yikes!! Need to do this}
Anyways so Monday I had to leave my engagement ring with the jewlers for 10 days! Andrew thought I was crazy because I was so upset about this but its hard to leave it. We have to get a wedding band made to fit the curve of my ring so thats why they have it and I feel naked without it... But its just so weird that something I have only been wearing for 8 months has become such a big part of me? Andrew said he would get me a fake one for the time being :) But I will be sure to post a picture of the band as soon as we get it back.
Have a great day today! And remember to appreciate your life and all those who are a part of it.
Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Savannah is my favorite place to visit in all of Georgia :) Your special day will be beautiful there!
ReplyDeletei know what you mean!
ReplyDeletei had to get my engagement ring sized 3 different times (it was too big) and it was super hard to leave it.
p.s. how exiciting, you only have around 2 months until your big day!!
I would be sad about having to leave the ring too :(
ReplyDeletecute blog!