Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our First Shower


http://savannahredtops.blogspot.com/

Our first shower is coming up in a few weeks... I am so excited!!!!!!!!! Check out the cute invitation Emily did (you can view her blog below). This is gonna be such a fun shower. Andrew just loves the water and so what better place to have it then Isle of Hope Marina??? Obviously ya'll have figured out both of our loves for blues and greens and nautical themes. Andrew is so passionate about the water; whether it be fishing, boating, or just enjoying the scenery. He got his captains license a few year back and has just been dying to use it more and more!! I have always loved it, not quite as much as him, but have come to enjoy it more because of him. So because we both have what some people would call an obsession with the water I have decided to try to incorporate nautical things into our wedding and every aspect of it. So trust me friends, there will be A LOT more water/nautical themed things to come...

1 comment: