I felt like I needed to post a picture of both the church, Independent Presbyterian Church, and the reception site, Savannah Yacht Club. I couldn't be happier with these 2 locations. I have been going to this church for maybe 15 years or so. And the SYC speaks for itself... its my favorite place in Savannah. So here they are! 

This is the view from the back of the SYC... The band will have their backs to all this, under the tent. Its the best view!
This is when you are driving up to the Yacht Club. The building is where the reception will be held. This is an old picture, they have done more landscaping and added a few things since this pic.
A picture of my beautiful church... I don't have a pic of the inside, which is the MOST beautiful part.
I live right near the Yacht Club and love that place! Good choice!
ReplyDelete