Monday, May 11, 2009

Oh Monday...



The engagement party was a HUGE success and we had a great time, even in the HOT Savannah weather. I will post some pictures as soon as I get them from my sister. It was such a great party and my parents did a fantastic job!



One of Andrew's best friends is getting married this Saturday and I am so excited! The rehearsal dinner is at Vic's and I am still not sure what I am going to wear, but I have lots of options in mind... both in my closet and my moms :)



I am going to wear this cute dress by MILLY to the wedding:




And I am going to wear these shoes by MICHAEL KORS, they are actually very comfortable!


I will post more this week from the engagement party and more on the wedding plans! HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!


2 comments: